THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weekend Fun

So, I spent the weekend at the Burleson's, as everyone knows. Today, we had pancake breakfast, a short sermon and a fun Sunday school lesson. Then we hung out with the Pittman's the rest of the afternoon typing up recipes for the youth group recipe book (let me know if you want to buy one!).

After I got back from the weekend, Haley was finally here, and the three roommates spent a little while hanging out on the couch talking and laughing and catching up. It was a ton of fun.

Lately, I've really been dreading school and work, and I was really starting to think that this summer was going to suck. After spending the weekend in Lockhart, and the night with my roommates, I know that the hours outside of school and work will be a ton of fun. I guess things are looking up after all!

0 comments: