THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Project Update

Alright guys, the rules have been finalized. They are as follows:


1. The individual must have been born, and still be, a man.

2. The guy must be between the ages of 20 and 29

3. The guy can not be married, engaged, or in any sort of serious relationship.

4. I can not have spent more than 3 hours of direct contact with the guy in my lifetime.

5. My safety can not be at risk by going out on the date (i.e the guy can't be a creeper)

6. The guy can not know about the book prior to the date.

Ironically enough, the first date happened to be this weekend. The guy searched my name at dinner and found my blog and I had to confess the whole thing. Awkward! You can read all about it when I release portions of the chapters online, or when the book is totally finished.

For now, I'm waiting for someone to hook up date #2. Let me know!

It's time to get serious,
Jenna

0 comments: