THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Just to Clarify

I know by now everyone has noticed my status on facebook. I understand curiosity, and I don't blame you for asking, but in order to keep from having to answer the same question to a million different people, I thought I would clarify on here.

Jaron and I have broken up because Jaron has been cheating me. I feel that the rest of the details are between Jaron and I.

I ask that you pray for Jaron. He has a lot of issues that he needs help with that need to be dealt with. I ask that you pray for God to provide him with love, comfort, and most importantly, healing. I also ask that you pray for God to give Jaron the strength that he needs to take the first step to getting help. I will be praying for this constantly.

I also ask that you pray for me. Pray that God will help me overcome the hurt and pain that comes from being betrayed by someone I love and care about so deeply. Pray that God would allow me to trust people I am in future relationships with, because I know that that will be an issue for me now. This is going to be a rough few weeks for me, and I ask that you pray that God gives me love, comfort, and healing.

Thanks ahead of time for you love and support,
Jenna

0 comments: