THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Updates

Here are some updates on my life as of late (if anyone knows how to do bullet points on here, I would greatly appreciate it):

1. This weekend I went to visit Jaron. I was a great weekend and I had a ton of fun spending time with him. The best part of the weekend was getting to see him coach his new youth football team. First of all, they were cute and they all really looked up to Jaron. Second, I could tell that Jaron really liked it and really enjoyed what he was doing, and I like seeing him happy and passionate about things. Third, and most maybe most important, it made me miss coaching. I used to coach soccer when I was in high school, and watching Jaron made me really want to get into it again. Yesterday, I e-mail the presidents of some local soccer associations to see if there are any teams available. Updates to follow.

2. I've been spending a lot of time with the Phi Lambs and BYX boys here in San Marcos because I only see Jaron every other weekend and school has gotten significantly easier, giving me much more hang out with friends time. I really enjoy it. I realized today that this semester and the next are really the last times in my life where I will truly get to enjoy the college lifestyle, so I'm really trying to get the most out of it.

3. Speaking of which, I started coaching the Phi Lamb girls football team. They have won their last two games, and this past Sunday, we won by so much that the ref confessed that he didn't know what the exact score was. He said it was somewhere around 48 to 0. He also said the girls were the best girls team he has reffed so far. I wrote up some plays with Jaron's help and gave them superhero themed names, but Haley and I decided that we should change them to Harry Potter spells. Sick I know, but I'm looking forward to it.

4. The city of San Marcos has been re building the sidewalk in front of our house and today they poured the concrete for it, so me and my roommates wrote our initials in the sidewalk. I can know officially cross this off my list of things to do before I die. Pictures to follow....

5. I am considering dying my hair a auburn color. But not as dark as auburn. More like a dark red if such a hair color exists. Perhaps a little something like this:


This is simply because I want a change and I want to do something different, and because I can. Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated

Loving Life,
Jenna

2 comments:

To Have & Hold said...

Jenna! I love that red! I have something very similar in my hair! If you are nervous, just get highlights with that color! Thats what I do! SO fun! Love it! I will see you this sunday hopefully! I will be there to support!

xoxo a

Game Over said...

Jenna- I love your blog. I'm going to make one too. It's going to be all about the funny things we do in hope that we get a television show out of it.

P.S. I agree with Amber and think you just might be able to pull off the red hair.

P.S.S. The Harry Potter plays are brilliant ideas!