THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Update!

Today is an excellent, excellent, excellent day in my life. Why? Because my roommate Haley and I got a puppy at the pound yesterday and today we got to bring her home. She is some kind of terrier and maybe wiener dog mix thing. Basically, she's a mutt, but that doesn't mean she isn't cute! We named her Bellatrix from Harry Potter, but we call her Bella for short. I am so super excited about Bella. I'm pretty sure its the beginning of a very beautiful friendship!

Here are a few pictures to get you started:







Bella had to get her woman parts removed today, so she isn't feeling so lively. Soon I will post more!

3 comments:

Nic Burleson said...

You said "Basically, she's a mutt, but that doesn't mean she isnt cute." You're right. The fact that she is a mutt does not mean she is not cute. However, the fact that she is ugly, does mean that she is not cute. LOL. Just kidding with ya.

To Have & Hold said...

JENNA! I love Bella, and I think you should ignore your friend Nick's comments!:)He obviously needs to meet her!

Shelby Van Daley said...

UMMMM i am pretty sure my dog is checking out your dog!!!! hahaha when is the double date going to be?