THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Life in Bullet Form

Here are some updates on my life that you might or might not care about. Feel free to read if it so moves you:

1. I finished finals yesterday. I only have one semester left in the classroom. I don't know how I'm going to get through it. I am so very over school. I studied approximately ten minutes for all four finals. I did really well on the first couple without studying, but I probably failed the last one, and I can't even make myself care about doing good or bad. I know I sound like a whiny baby. I know I am supposed to be grateful for the opportunity to go to school. I know I am supposed to thank God for the intelligence that allows me to do what I am doing, and for a great career field, and a job I enjoy. I know I am supposed to be thankful for the opportunity to finish a Masters and Bachelors degree in half the time that most people do it, but right now, I'm not. I've tried bribing myself, I've tried convincing myself, I've tried lying to myself, I've tried faking it. Maybe the break will give me a better attitude.

2. My dog A.J. died today. We've had him since I was 7. He was old and blind and had had a stroke, so its for the best, but still sad.
Also today I have to give Bella to Amber so she can watch Bella while my family and I go skiing. I'm really going to miss her. Today is a sad day in the area of dogs for me.

P.S. Amber, thanks for watching Bella, you're the best!

3. I realized that I have left some lose ends on my blog. A few posts ago, I asked everyone to pick my 5 favorite songs off the Taylor Swift album. They are as follows:
1. Fifteen
2. White Horse
3. You're Not Sorry
4. The Way I Loved You
5. Forever & Always

Congrats to JMob and Foster, who, in a joint effort guess all five. Unfortunately, you only get a part of the blog dedicated to you, instead of the whole thing, but you guys are still awesome!

4. I also forgot to tell you guys about the tattoo I am considering. I want to get a ring tattoo on my left ring finger of the verse Psalm 45:10-13. It's inspired from the Perry Noble message that I wrote about here.

One problem with the tattoo? I'm afraid people will see it and think I'm hip and modern and its a wedding ring and I'm already married. Hopefully my nerdy appearance will convince them otherwise. Feel free to share your thoughts, comments, and concerns. Actually, I'm begging you, tell me what you think.

5. Recently, JMob, and someone else, although I don't remember who, posted this website called Iamsecond on their blogs. Since I stole this from JMob, I feel as though I should give him some credit. You can get to his blog here. Check out the blog from today, it has a really cool quote on it.

Anyways, back to the subject at hand. I have been watching videos every once in a while on this website and I feel like you should watch them because they are really cool. This one right here is my favorite so far (click the here, in case you didn't catch that). It made me cry. I havn't had a chance to watch all of them yet though. Which ones are your favorites?

6. Finally, I am in need of some prayer. I am playing around with the idea of doing something really cool and life changing and big for the Kingdom over the summer. It's also something really scary. I don't want to tell you about it yet and jinx it, but be praying that God will show me what He wants me to do and that the doors down the path I should take will be open.

Also, I am still trying to sell those Cowboys tickets I bought. The game is on Saturday, so some prayer is definitely needed!

Enjoying the first day of Christmas break,
Jenna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote "no" on the tattoo. You aren't going to want it when you are 40.

Also, I just wrote about how diligent you are in your studies to your scholarship committee. Now I have to forward them this blog or I'll be lacking integrity.