THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today was a Great Day!

Today is a great day for many reasons:

1. Today is the day of David's birth, so tell him happy birthday. I am very blessed to have you as a friend David, so way to be born!

2. No kids showed up at work today, so I got paid for driving to the church and back home. Excellent.

3. Last night, it snowed, and it really isn't the holiday season without snow.

4. Last night, I wore flannel pjs and slept with my electric blanket. Both of these things make me uber happy.

5. Today, I told my 8 o'clock class teacher that I couldn't come because there was still ice on the road at 6:30. Then, my teacher's for my 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock classes told me not to worry about driving down because speakers canceled and such. So, I got to skip class, without be charged for skipping. Its even better than the snow day I was hoping for because everyone else in my class had to go to school and I didn't. Suckers.

6. Haley bought Bella a sweater because when she goes to the bathroom she shivers and it is a really cute sweater.

7. Tomorrow I don't have to go to school until ten, and it is my last day of classes for the semester.

8. Everyone is on their way over to play Mexican train, so it is guaranteed to be a good night.

9. Finally, I recently discovered that Meredith has been secretly reading my blog. Dear Meredith,
This is not creepy and I appreciate all the nice things you said. I have also added you to my blog subscriptions. I'm glad my rambles bring you some joy.
Much Love,
Jenna

Also, this realization has left me wondering, who else secretly reads my blog? Consider this your opportunity to come clean and tell me. I won't think your creepy or anything. Of course, if I let you tell me now, and you don't, then I will think you're creepy if I find out later. Just kidding, but you should tell me now.

Enjoying the day!
Jenna

0 comments: