THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things to Do Before I Die-Feb.

Good news. I was able to complete several things for my list in January:

1. I got my yellow fever and hep A shots for Uganda. The lady that gave them to me was terrible. She gave me huge bruises on both arms. She was in training, so I don't hold it against her. The lady that was training her talked to me the whole time, and even massaged my shoulders. My breathing increased a little, but there were absolutely no tears. Yes, "Get A Shot Without Crying" was actually on my list of things to do before I die. I am a huge baby. I know.

2. I finally got a web cam thing with a gift card I had from Best Buy. This covered "Video Chat with Someone".

3. I also had auburn hair this month, which covered, "Dye My Hair a Color Other Than Brown". I know it wasn't that far away from brown, I'm not as adventurous as Kelsey.

I have also already crossed two things off my list for February.

1. This past weekend one of the girls in my group accepted Christ during our one on one time. It was awesome, to say the least, but it also covered "Pray with Someone As They Accept Christ."

2. Also, I am going to start coaching an U12 girls soccer team next week which covers "Coach a Soccer Team."

But even though I have already crossed some things off the list, here are a few more things I'm looking to cross off this month:

1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Play a round of golf
3. Sword fight someone
4. Ride a horse
5. Go skinny dipping
6. Ride on a train
7. Go to a rap concert and be the only white people there
8. Eat caviar
9. Sing karaoke by myself

Let me know if your interested!

Experiencing Life,
Jenna

1 comments:

Unknown said...

im there on #5.
lets play golf soon.