THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Update

Nothing much has been going on in my life lately. Its really just been school and work and wasting time (in a good way) with my friends and roommates. There are a few things going on I would like to share with you:

1. My friend Maxine and I have started coaching a U12 girls soccer team. We started having practices last week. I had a few kinks with one of the parents, but so far, other than that, its been a great experience. Most of the girls have never played, so its going to be quite a challenge, but the girls are really sweet and they try very hard, so I think this season is going to be blast!

2. I finally got all of my finance stuff ironed out for my trip to Uganda. I set up an account with First Baptist Church of Georgetown. I mailed out my sponsor letters today, and I am praying that I actually get some response back. I need to raise about $5000, so be praying that the people who receive letters will have open hearts to support me with money and prayer.

Excited my letters are on their way,
Jenna

0 comments: