THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Randomness

A few random things to share with you:

1. I thought I was going to be a little bummed about everyone having Spring Break the week after me, but in actuality, it ended up making my Spring Break seem like it was two weeks long, which was wonderful. I spent some time at the beach, hung out with my family, and spent a lot of time with friends. It was absolutely fabulous.

2. I have been driving my sister's car the last couple of days while mine has been in the shop. I hope that every car I drive in the future has a sun roof, there is something incredible about opening a sun roof on a warm night and playing the music a little too loud.

3. I have received a bunch of checks this week for Uganda. I have now successfully paid for my plane ticket and my room and board in full. I'm about 2,000 short of my goal.

4. Very soon, I would like to have a day where all I do is sleep. I am oh so very busy trying to make my last 2 months at school memorable. It is exhausting.

5. Lastly, I feel like I may be having a mid-life crisis. Well, not really a mid-life crisis. If we assume that the average person lives to 80ish, then I would be at a quarter life crisis. That's besides the point. The point is, I realized my time left in the college lifestyle is down to about 2 months. My time before the real world is down to 1 year, 2 months and 3 days, but, who's counting? I want to accomplish a lot before this moment arrives, so in my usual list fashion, here is a list of things I would like to complete before graduation:

  1. Take an oil painting class
  2. Learn how to use a sewing machine and make some of my own clothes
  3. Visit the Grand Canyon
  4. Go on a roadtrip with the sunroof open
  5. Wait tables
  6. Take a photograph that is pretty enough to be framed and called art
  7. Go to Vegas
  8. Apply to be on a reality TV show.
I tried to round it out with an even 10, but that's all I have for now. Let me know if you want to help me overcome my quarter life crisis.

Living life,
Jenna

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so. lets take a roadtrip to the grand canyon in a car with a sunroof and take gorgeous pictures that could be framed and on our stop in vegas. deal?