THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Giggling

One thing I should do is get better at naming these things. Maybe I'll start numbering them like Stuff Christians Like, or using song titles like Kelsey. I don't really know, but they need some work.

The point of today's post:

Do you think its possible that God giggles?

I know its a very feminine thing to do, but do you think its possible?

Or maybe, even though its a little cruel, do you think sometimes He laughs at us?

Today, I was driving home feeling sorry for myself. I was in a bummy mood, had had a bad day, and was basically going through a list of things in my life that aren't going so great right now. I was being the ultra in over dramatic, but you know how sometimes you just get in one of those moods?

Anyways, here's what I think God was doing at that time:

Laughing, in a very deep manly way, or perhaps giggling

(I can't exactly picture which one fits best.)

Oh Jenna, Jenna, Jenna. Why are you so ridiculously overdramatic? Why don't you just start wearing skinny jeans and black eye liner and listening to screamo music? Don't you know that I have blessed you in ways you don't realize? Don't you know that I am always looking out for you? Sometimes you act like such a child. I'll show you. Wait until you see what I have waiting at home for you. Then, we can both laugh at how ridiculous you are being.

I don't know why God talks in italics. It just fits.

I also think God would have much better vocabulary, but you get the idea.

When I came home, I found a $1300 donation for my trip to Uganda. My trip is virtually paid for.

I bet God got a great laugh (or giggle) out of my reaction.

I don't know if the people who donated are comfortable with me saying their names online, but I will say this:

If you ever have a need for propane, contact Webberville Propane.

They have some great people over there.

Truly Blessed,
Jenna

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

omg jenna!!! 1300 dollars? that is amazing, i am so happy for you!