THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Home!

So yesterday I got a promotion at work. You are now officially reading the blog of the Head teacher of the Butterfly Class at Kactus Kidz daycare. It sounds a lot better than it really is. What it really means is now I have a younger, un potty trained class, so I change triple the diapers, I have to write lesson plans, do documentation, and contact parents. I accepted because I thought all this new responsibility meant a pay raise, but when I asked my boss about this, she laughed.

I guess it is kinda nice that my boss recognized that I am responsible and hardworking, and, she passed up three other people that have been working longer that could have been given the position. Maybe after I prove I can do a good job at it, I'll ask for a raise again.

After work yesterday, I came home to Georgetown. There is something comfortable about being in Georgetown that I can never quite put my finger on. All I know is, no matter what is going on in my life, a trip home can always make me feel better.

I love being home!

1 comments:

Nic Burleson said...

Congrats on the promotion! Money, money, money, money...Money!