THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

November Begins!

I realize I havn't blogged in a while. I apologize. To make up for it, I have included a visual plethora of pictures for you to enjoy.

Bella is doing wonderful. She is adorable, and funny, follows me everywhere, and is a ton of fun. She is a bit timid and is a total priss, but I am trying to break her of that. She is also terrified of other dogs. I took her to the dog park with a friend the other day, by the end of it, she was having fun, so hopefully I'll break this habit too.

In the past couple of weeks, I have been spending a lot of time with old friends, and making new ones. I've been spending a lot of time with my friend Brett and some of the guys on the Texas State soccer team. They are a lot of fun, and they are really great people, so I am really looking forward to spending more time with them and getting to know them more. Today, they won the regional final game, which means they get to go to nationals in a few weeks. Here's a picture of Brett celebrating, not really after the win, but it will do for the situation:


Sorry, I don't know how to turn pictures.

Last weekend, I got the opportunity to go to the Texas vs. Oklahoma State game with some really great guys I know from school. Texas won, and the game was a blast. I know Texas lost this week, but given the new rankings, I think things are still looking good for them. Here's a few pictures from the game:





I've also been spending a lot of time with the girls from my roommates' sorority, Sigma Phi Lambda. It's a Christian sorority that I used to be in when I was here at Texas State. All of the girls are fun, funny, nice, Godly women and I am loving getting to spend time with them. It feels good to have people to support me, challenge me, and help to grow me spiritually. Here are some pictures from our Halloween celebration:




The top picture is me being a lego. I know it appears as though there are cups attached to my boobs. This is not the case. There are more cups attached to my shirt. Unfortunately, the picture was taken from a bad spot. Just know, not a picture of cups on my boobs.

This past week, Brett and I went and voted together. We waited in line for an hour and a half. I'm very glad we went together or I would have died of boredom. I won't tell you who I voted for. I also won't tell you who to vote for. I know I promised more posts on how the candidates feel about issues, but I simply didn't have the time. Popularity calls:). I'm kidding, but really, I do encourage you to research the issues and go vote on Tuesday. It's very important!

Friday was our 2nd annual Spooktacular. It was a blast! Haley, Whitney, and I were Luigi, Mario, and Wario. It was no Harry Potter Spooktacular, but it was still a great time! Here are some pictures, one of me, Haley, Whitney, and Sarah, and one of Cory and Sarah and She-rah and Hee-man. They were the costume contest winners.




Again, I don't know how to turn pictures.

Saturday, Clint and Whitney, myself, and Clint's friend Tyler went to watch another friend of Clint's play football. Despite the fact that I got a little sunburned, it was a great time. Clint, Whitney, and Tyler are a blast and I hope we get to spend more time together in the future.

The rest of the weekend was spent watching the boys play in the regional soccer game. The boys played great, and the final game ended after 2 overtimes and penalty kicks. Needless to say it was exciting!

I also got to spend a little time with Nic and Jo today, I wish I could have hung out with them more, so I am definitely excited that I am hanging out with them and Jordan and Kaylen next weekend!

Tonight we were going to decorate for Christmas, but Whitney had to study, so we are decorating tomorrow. I love love love Christmas and I can't wait! Pictures to be posted soon.

Loving life,
Jenna

0 comments: