THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Laws

Two things happened today that have encouraged me to make new laws, they are as follows:

1. Today I drove all the way to school so that we could sit in class for 30 minutes. All that driving and getting up early for 30 minutes, on a Friday no less.
Therefore,

VP Law #4: There will be no college classes no Friday. Additionally, any class that is deemed a waste of time, or a lecture that could be learned by simply reading the professor's prepared slides will be canceled.

2. After the 30 minute class, I went to the gym. When at the gym, I work out in the women's area, because its less crowded, and because men are not allowed, hence "Women's Area".

Anyways, I stopped about halfway through my work out to go get some water, and unfortunately the water fountain is not in the women's area. While I was drinking, some guy came up to me and said, "Man you look like you are really working up a sweat. You'd make a great workout partner. Maybe I could get your number and we could work out together sometime." Seriously creepy gym guy? Seriously? That's the best you could come up with?

I replied with, "Yeah, my boyfriend really likes that I take good care of my body, so he is usually my workout partner, but he's in class right now."

Side note: I know I lied, please don't judge, this guy was creepy.

To which the guy put his hand on my shoulder, leans in and says "Having two workout partners probably wouldn't hurt you."

I gave up with trying to nicely lie and just said, "Not interested" and went back to my work out.

Dear Creepy Gym Guy,
You are a weirdo. The fact that you thought it appropriate it hit on a woman at the gym says to me that you probably still live at home with your parents, and that you are probably very lame. Something about you is very illegal in our new government system.

VP Law #5: No man will no allowed to use ridiculous pick up lines on a woman, unless he is making a joke. Additionally, no man is allowed to hit on a woman unless the woman would like to be hit on that the time.

I don't know how we will enforce this, but we will come up with something.

Eliminate creeps everywhere,
Jenna

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

here is how vp rule number 5 could be enforced:

a mood ring that actually works will be invented. then women are not FORCED to wear it, but they are provided and we can wear them if we desire. then, there would be a certain color that means, "no thank you" and if the girl didn't wear it, it was her own fault.

also, i LOVE that you said, "not interested."

it makes me miss you even more.