THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Random

  1. I'm on a Mark Driscoll kick lately. I listen to podcasts everyday on the way to school and sometimes on the way back. Even though its old and I'm way behind on the times, I've been listening to his Peasant Princess series from November. I really really like it. Sometimes Driscoll can be a little extreme, but for the most part, I like what he has to say, and he makes me laugh, which is important to me.
  2. I hope one day my husband writes stuff like this (click the this Foster, I know you had trouble with that in my last post) about my children.
  3. The fact that I cried so easily about a post like this helps to affirm my suspicions that God is going to call me to adopt at least one of my children.
  4. I still really want one of these. Feel free to get me one if it so moves you.
  5. Some big changes are coming in my life. Another post about that is coming soon.
  6. I'm super excited David is home for the week and that I got to spend time with him this weekend.
  7. I forgot how much I miss a lot of the people that I love who live in Georgetown. If I'm allowed at the Levy's and Ward's at least once or twice a week, perhaps I can survive a year with my parents at the age of 22.
  8. In exactly 29 days, I will turn in my last final and I will never step foot inside another classroom. Crazy
  9. In exactly 48 days, I'll be on my way to Kampala, Uganda. Even crazier.
  10. In approximately 7 days, give or take a few days based on when he decides to come, my friend's Nic and Jo will welcome their son Hayden into the world. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I can't wait to hold that little guy!
Giving you a little look into my world at the moment,
Jenna

0 comments: