THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Winter

Yesterday and today it was cool outside. I needed to wear pants. I didn't start to break a sweat when I walked outside. What does this mean readers?!?

Winter is on its way.

Let me explain something to you. I love love love the winter. Don't get me wrong, I like summer too, beaches, swimsuits, sno cones, tanning by river, its all great, but Texas winter is wonderful.

It gets cold enough to wear cute winter clothes, but not so cold that you get frost bite when you walk outside. Also, it only snows on occasion, so when it does snow, everyone gets excited, you play in it even if your 40, and you get to miss school and work.

The best thing about winter? It means Christmas is coming. My devotion to Christmas needs a whole other blog, but I love love love it too.

(On a side note, Hobby Lobby brought out their Christmas decorations this week, so exciting!)

Here are my favorite days out of the year in order:
1. Christmas
2. My Birthday
3. Thanksgiving
4. The first day out of the year I can wear my pea coat

That's how huge the coming of winter is to me. Needless to say, I'm uber excited.

Looking forward to scarves and mittens,
Jenna

0 comments: