THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!

Today is election day, so go vote! But, don't vote for someone just because its cool to vote for them. Vote for someone who agrees with you on the issues. Vote for someone who would make a good leader. And no matter who wins, pray for their leadership everyday.

Today is also my sister's birthday. She is 17 today. If you know her, call her and wish her happy birthday. Or, if you don't know her, and you want to date her, like Mark or JMob, call her and wish her a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday Ally!

Last night we started decorating for Christmas. We have so much Christmas stuff that we must finish tonight. I know you think I'm crazy for putting Christmas stuff up so early. But we love Christmas at our house, and I find that Christmas puts people into a great mood, the kind of mood that only comes once a year, and I figure, why not enjoy it a little longer? If you need a little pick me up, you are more than welcome to come over to our house whenever you want. If you're lucky, we might even sing you a few Christmas carols. Pictures will be posted once we're finished.

You can expect a better, deeper, more thought provoking blog later today. God showed me some stuff yesterday that I would like it share. I havn't posted it yet because I still need to pray about everything I'm going to say. Plus, I thought it would be nice to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Celebrating change and the birth of Ally,
Jenna

0 comments: