THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fearless



When one day, when someone is finally smart enough to figure out that a movie should be made about my life, and someone approaches me about the movie deal (which is sure to become a blockbuster hit), and I sign a contract for millions of dollars, and then the producers of the movie come to me and say, "Jenna, in all of your infinite wisdom, who would you like to write the soundtrack of your life?"

I shall respond with, "Taylor Swift". The woman to play me is up for discussion in a completely different post, but feel free to share your opinions now.

Have you ever gone through a moment in your life and then later, upon looking back at that moment and reliving it in your mind, you can pick out the perfect song that should be playing in the background? I do this often, either because I love music, or because I'm crazy, or maybe a combination of both, I'm really not sure which.

Anyways, a large majority of Taylor Swift's songs match up wonderfully with moments in my life. Which, in turn, is why she would write the soundtrack of my life.

On a completely somewhat related side note, if you are a boy, and you ever want to impress me, take me to a Taylor Swift concert. I'll probably give you a kiss, but if you're not my boyfriend, it will have to be on the cheek, because I've promised Jo that I will not participate in any noncommittal lip locking.

Anyways, the point of this post is to say that the new Taylor Swift CD is wonderful. I have had it on on my computer, on my iPod, and in my car. I've already listened to it probably 30 times. If you havn't already bought it or downloaded it, then you should, right now. After that, you should listen to each tract and then tell me which ones you like the most.

For even more fun (mostly for me), listen to the CD and tell me which ones you think are my favorites. I like all of them, but there are five that are my favorites. 5 out of 13 gives you pretty good odds for guessing. Also, if you can get all 5 right, I will post a special blog just for you, talking about how perfect and wonderful you are, and I will buy you coffee the next time I see you. Is it conceded that I am making up this game about myself? Maybe. But humor me and play along.

Writing the Script for my Life Story on Film,
Jenna

5 comments:

To Have & Hold said...

White Horse is Number 1 for sure!

JMob said...

white horse

you're not sorry

forever & always

-thats all i got

-i thought i should submit to you a scene from my new favorite show. i do not condone all the suggested behavior as suggested in this video, it however is overall funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iSlPoQm2XY

Game Over said...

You and I might be the same person. Sometimes when I'm in moments I think (insert song here)

Once our tv show takes off they will for sure be making a movie about each of us. I always thought Emma Watson would play me because of my flawless British accent

Pam said...

Just wanted you to know how thankful I am for all that you've done for Jaron-despite everything. Thank you. Happy wonderful Thanksgiving.

Pam said...

LOL~ supposed to been Have a wonderful Thanksgiving but that was good too...that's what I get for no preview!