THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

More Things I'm Thankful for After Black Friday

First of all, I apologize for any typos or improper grammar. Normally, I'm pretty good about not making mistakes, and I always go back and check, but its four in the morning, and I don't have the energy. I apologize for my laziness.

Anyways, tonight's experience made me realize a few more things I am thankful for and I wanted to get them down before I forgot them, because I hate when that happens.

So, here it goes:
1. I'm thankful for good sales
2. I'm thankful that the outlet mall parking lot, the movie theater parking lot, and the first strip center a mile away from the outlet mall was full, thus forcing us to park 3 miles away. Why? Because it was good exercise.
3. I'm thankful ya'll don't judge me on the fact that I am a total overexaggerator. Because 3 miles is not true, but it was very far.
4. I'm thankful that I have a body that is healthy enough to handle the walk.
5. I am thankful that I resisted temptation and didn't buy anything impulsively.
6. I'm thankful that I only used my dad's credit card to buy a pair of jeans, and the rest of the time I was responsible and used my own money.
7. I'm thankful that I have an awesome job that gives me the money to buy those things and play with cute kids like these:





8. I'm thankful that God showed me my spiritual gifts early so I wouldn't be one of those people sitting around wondering what their spiritual gifts are.
9. I'm thankful that I had the experience of Black Friday
10. I'm thankful that I will never go through that again.
11. I'm thankful that Bella has learned that when I take her out in the middle of the night, she should go to the bathroom quickly.
12. I'm thankful that I am not one of those crazy pet owners who refers to themselves as "Mommmy" when talking to their pet. For example, "Mommy is mad at you."
13. I'm thankful that I have friends who will slap me if I ever do this.
14. I'm thankful my parents taught me respect and good grammar so that I don't act like the countless "ghetto" individuals I encountered at the outlet mall tonight.
15. Frequently throughout my life, and quite a few times tonight, when I see a decent looking boy with an unfortunate looking girl I think to myself, "At least there's still hope for me." This is mean and judgmental. I am thankful that I have a God that forgives me for that.
16. I'm thankful for nice store clerks. It is probably hard to be nice at 3 in the morning. I was impressed by your friendliness. Good job outlet mall employees.
17. I'm thankful that I am about to get into a wonderful warm bed with a nice little heating blanket.
18. I'm thankful that I am sleeping in tomorrow...or actually this morning.

Still counting my blessings,
Jenna

0 comments: