THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Find Titles Really Difficult

So two days in a row is probably a record for me.

Today was a pretty boring day full of finals. One make up test from when I was sick for tomorrow and then I am finally done with summer school. Then I get a 12 day break. School=crap.

When I got back from school I went on a walk. I used to do this often in high school. I find its a great way to clear my head from the day before starting all the things on my to do list once I get home. It also provides for a great few minutes to spend with God. I think that God likes me more when I am calm and peaceful and focused on Him and the creation that I'm walking in rather than rushing around trying to better myself and get things done constantly. That could just be me though.

Now that I have my iPod, I decided to throw a change up on my walk and listen to a Podcast. So today, Perry Noble and I went walking.

Today was How Do I Know God's Will? Here are a few things I liked:

1. You can't be in God's Will if you aren't in God's Word.

2. Have you ever found yourself complaining that the pastor of your church always talks about the same topic? That's God trying to get your attention about the way you are living in this topic area.

3. God wants you to take care of the right now before you start trying to take care of the future.

4. God doesn't want your stuff, your time, etc. God wants us to place ourselves in Him because when He gets us, He gets our stuff.

Until next time Blog readers.

0 comments: