THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of my Second to Last Semester

Today was an uneventful day, as first days of school usually are. I am going to soak in this semester because this semester we are learning about school aged children and adult's with neurological disabilities, my two favorite areas of practice. Next semester we have to do geriatrics. I am not looking forward to it.

Anyways, at school today we watched a video on Christopher Reeves, mostly so class wouldn't last 20 minutes. It was a really interesting documentary about how physical and occupational therapy helped Christopher Reeves make slight movements in his extremities that no one thought possible because of his injuries. Watching Christopher Reeves and his family and team of therapists smile and laugh and cry when he took steps in the pool after 6 years of therapy reminded me that I love, love, love what I am going to school for.

Friday we have to turn in where we want to do our internship next year. I still don't know what I should put down. This actually isn't true, I think I know what God wants me to put down, I'm just not sure that I'm happy with it. Say a couple prayers for me.

After class I went to work for a bit and then came home and watched Hills and played some Wii with my roommates. I love, love, love my roommates.

Tomorrow I have the day off from school, it should be wonderful.

Enjoying the day,

Jenna

1 comments:

To Have & Hold said...

Jenna Coe I love reading your blog, mostly because I find it entertaining! So I will be seeing you on Monday night for tv night! Whit invited me over in case she didnt tell you! And Haley wont say it, but she is excited for me to come too!:) Love Love Love you, and know that if God really wants you there, he will keep pushing you in that direction until you see!
xo amber