THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keeping It Going

Today is a much shorter blog than usual, because I am tired.

Today I babysat Merced and then drove to the airport in Austin to pick up our new foreign exchange student, Martina, (pictures to come soon).

After getting home we wanted to go eat and Martina said she had never had Mexican food so we took her to the best place in town, Dos Salas. She ordered a Ceasar salad, and I found that to be extremely disappointing. I am making it my personal goal to make sure she eats enchiladas, fajitas, tacos, and some good old Texas bar-b-que before she leaves.

Problem: Martina is allergic to garlic and most of the places we called in Georgetown use garlic in their bar-b-que sauce. Anyone know of a place near Georgetown that doesn't?

This part of the blog is dedicated to my good friend David, even though he wrote a mean thing about me in his blog. Tonight I added David to my blogger reader (thanks for teaching me that by the way Johanna!) and I tried to add him to my blog roll, because I skimmed his blog today and it was very funny. However, I am computer retarded, and I couldn't work it, so here is the link to David's blog: click me.

Tomorrow, I plan on doing nothing, except for maybe hanging out with my family and our new edition. It has been a while since I have done nothing, and I am looking forward to it.

-gots to go cuz im too fly

(that one was based on Jaron's recommendation, let me know how it suits you)

0 comments: