THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Sticking to It

I'm really trying to stick to my commitment to be more blog active.

Tonight I watched a random T.V. show where celebrities bet on whether or not random people could do random stunts. There was a girl (who was also Miss Teen California) who admitted to spending close to $20,000 on SHOES a year. Think about that next time you want to make fun of me for being spoiled Mr. Burleson and Mr. Covey. Her talent was that she could be blindfolded, put on a pair of designer shoes, walk five steps in them, and then tell who the designer was. Hopefully, I'll spend my life and time on developing more useful talents.

Today it is really hitting me that Jaron is back in Stephenville for the school year. I hate to bring down the mood of the blog, but I feel that blogs are a place for honesty, and to be honest, I truly hate him being gone. Another thing I hate is the economy, because this year we are only seeing each other every other weekend because of gas prices.

I try to find positives in every situation, and I know there are some. For example, we will have more time to spend with our college friends before we graduate and head our separate ways. We will also have more time to focus on school (or at least I will). We will also have more time to work and save up money. Probably most importantly, we will have more time to grow as individuals.

Going over the positives in my head still doesn't make be apart any easier. I know its all part of God's plan, but to be quite honest, I'm not that happy with God's plan right now. At least I know it's all for the best in the end, and it's really only for 10 more months hopefully.

Anyways, sorry for being so depressing my many readers (all 5 of you, which I think might be a stretch) that's just something I needed to get off my chest.

I have a big final tomorrow, so pray for me. Also pray for me and Jaron during this school year, and pray that while I'm struggling with the separation that God will continually remind me that its for the best.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it help if i miss him like the dickens too???

hang in there.

i laughed out loud at the "we will have more time for school. or at least i will"

not true if you get yourself a wii!