THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Confession

Today, I have a confession to make. My sister is spoiled.

That's not the confession. And I know some of you are rolling your eyes and thinking to yourselves about how spoiled I am. Admittedly, I am spoiled, and I have no problem telling you this, but my sister is even more spoiled than I.

How could I make a statement like this? Well, blog readers this Christmas break I came home to discover that my sister has so many clothes, shoes, purses, and just all around stuff that she has taken over a second closet in our home. Both her bedroom and the guest bedroom closets are literally jammed packed full of things.

My sister has so much stuff that she doesn't even know half of what she owns. I have been wearing her things all Christmas break. Sometimes, she notices. Other times, she tells me its cute, not realizing that its hers.

I love it because its like going on a shopping spree without having to spend any money. I simply dig around in both closets to find little hidden treasures.

My confession to you is this:

I have already started picking out my favorite things so that I can take them back to school with me. I have a little pile of stuff hidden in the dresser I have been using.

Do I feel guilty? Yes. But I have told my mom my plan and she thinks its ok as long as I agree to return anything Allyson notices missing within the month. My mom says she has too much stuff.

And if she doesn't notice it missing, it can't be that important to her anyways right?

Let me know your thoughts.

Hoping you'll keep my secret,
Jenna

3 comments:

Nic Burleson said...

Did you ever think your sister might read this blog?

Anonymous said...

Do it, Robbin Hood.

To Have & Hold said...

do it! and if she asks, but you really love it...you say:
"no silly! I let you borrow that shirt...remember!? I'm taking it back now, thanks!" Works like a charm...and I would know!:)