THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Biggest Fear

I thought I'd continue on with my theme of confessions and tell you my current biggest fear.

There is a lady that lives next door to me and my roommates. We call her Paula, but her name is not actually Paula. We named her that because we didn't know her real name, and we got tired of calling her "Crazy Raccoon Lady". Which is a completely different story for another time.

Anyways, Paula is your typical neighborhood crazy cat lady. She has at least 4 different cats that I've seen. She lives by herself. She has few visitors. When I try to smile or say hello or start a conversation, she blows me off.

I imagine that when Paula gets older she will live in a nursing home all my herself with no visitors, lonely and waiting to die, like my granny's roommate was when my granny used to live there.

My biggest fear is growing up to be Paula.

I'm so relational that I get lonely when there aren't people around me for more than a couple of hours. I'll never be able to live by myself. I spend the night at Nic and Jo's every time both of my roommates are gone. I hate being by myself.

I can't imagine waking up every day with no one around and no one to look forward to seeing.

My biggest fear? Loneliness.

And now you know.

Hoping I'll Never Be Your Neighborhood Crazy Cat Lady,
Jenna

1 comments:

Pam said...

Don't worry Jenna- when you get married and have say 3 kids- after about 10 years you'll be prayin' for some alone time! *grin* Trust me on this one, I used to hate being by myself too... Ah, the good ole days!