THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Last First Week of School

This week, I started back to school, for the very last time. I survived, but barely. Here are some random thoughts and reflections from the week:

• First of all, I honestly don’t know how I am going to survive the real world. The past couple of semesters, I've only had to go to school 3 days a week. This week, I had to go all 5 days, and it was exhausting! Plus, I didn't even go all day on Monday, Tuesday, or Friday. If I had my way, I would have the college life, without the classes, forever.

• While we are talking about this semester, we can talk about how difficult it is going to be for me to keep my resolutions. I thought the break would give me a better attitude about school, but no such luck. I hate school just as much as I did at the end of last semester. Doing well is going to be difficult, not because of lack of intelligence, but because of lack of motivation.

• Another thing making my resolutions difficult is the amount of boredom that some of the classes produces. And by some, I mean most. In one class, we watch a video tape of a woman reading notes about ethics, and then we have class discussions about it. You'd think that would be the worst, but it isn't. On Wednesday and Thursday afternoons, we go over how to do documentation. We have gone over abbreviations, if right/left should go before or after the body part, when to use the word "of", and how to use hyphens. We go over the rules of proper documentation, which is a complete waste because every job site has their own rules for how documentation should be done, which you can learn when you get said job. It is the most ridiculous waste of time class I've ever taken, which is saying something because I've taken scuba diving, water aerobics, and a class in the 9th grade called "Teen Leadership" which consisted of watching inspirational movies and writing colorful notes for my friends.

• I did a terrible job of spending responsibly on my credit card this past month. I swear I'll do better in January.

• It's been brought to my attention that some clarifications need to be made from my last blog. I won't be skinny dipping with anyone of the male persona. Additionally, it is much to cold for skinny dipping, so it will be moved to May/June/July's list.

• Today I bought a bunch of fruits and vegetables at the store. I'm going to try to start eating healthier. It will probably last until the next trip to the store, but I'll try for now.

• In other news, I can no longer go to San Diego with FBCgt because of some incorrect information on spring break dates I received from my mom. I am REALLY disappointed about not being able to go. The good news is that instead I'll be able to go visit David on his "Go and See" weekend for Mission Year. I'm looking to go from Thursday, March 5thish to Tuesday, March 10thish. I did a little research and the cost for one person to fly and stay in a hotel by themselves is about $350. So, who wants to go with me? Obviously, the price goes down if we drive or split a hotel, which I'm all for. Let me know if you want to go. Seriously.

• I'm starting to get sick. I'm also going out every night this weekend. I know this is a bad combination. I'm crossing my fingers I'll make it.

• Today, when I went to the store, a woman was eating grapes out the bag. Not just one bag, but multiple bags. Like she was testing the bags or something. In case you're wondering, this is not socially acceptable. I had to get green grapes instead of purple. I'm still a little bitter about this.

• Haley took Bella to the dog park this week and she humped a girl dog. She has never humped anything before, ever, but for some reason, she found it appropriate to hump a girl dog. This means our dog is at the very least bisexual. I don't know how I feel about this.

Wishing Bella liked boys,
Jenna

1 comments:

Nic Burleson said...

Bella humped a girl and she liked it....lol.