THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Music Selections

A few updates before we get down to business:

1. I've gone through two weeks of school without skipping a class. I'm seeing how long I can go. I'm pretty proud of myself.

2. I'm also keeping up with my Bible readings on You Version. Hopefully, this year I will actually finish the Bible.

3. Maybe you remember me asking you to pray for something cool that I am trying to do over the summer. I got word today that my application for said cool thing has made it through almost the entire process. It is simply awaiting final approval from the head person in charge of said cool thing. So again, pray for the application process, and that everything would work out the way God wants it to. Also, pray for my patience, because I have none, and waiting for that e-mail is going to drive me crazy!

If I get accepted, I'll let you in on what "cool thing" is. Although most of you already know because I'm terrible at keeping secrets.

Finally, the reason for today's post. Over the summer, I bought an older version of the iPod on eBay. I also thankfully bought a warranty from squaretrade.com, which I highly recommend if your electronics don't come with warranties. They should pay me for that advertisement.

Anyways, older iPod broke, and Square Trade said it wouldn't be cost efficient to repair my iPod. Additionally, they didn't have any more iPods in my version, so Tuesday I got a refurbished 5th generation 80 GB iPod for only the cost of shipping. I transfered the collection from the old iPod to the new one, and I have right at 4,000 songs, which leaves me with plenty of room for more.

So today, I am allowing you to recommend songs to add to my collection. You can recommend one song or many. I promise to download and listen to all of them at least once. Most unique song, overall best song, and best collection of songs will be awarded.

Expanding my Musical Pallet,
Jenna

1 comments:

JMob said...

my current faves include:
full albums:
matt nathanson-some mad hope

jon mclaughlin-ok now

dave barnes-me you & the world

individual songs:
the fray-you found me
josh hoge-"shadow" and "say away"
john legend-green light
matthew west-the day before you (acoustic)

and thats all i got. for this wk.