THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend in Review

The highlight of this weekend was hanging out with Shelby and Kelsey on Saturday. We redecorated Shelby's guest bedroom so that she can turn it into a mini salon. Shelby is extremely good at what she does, so if you ever need something done to your hair, you should give her a call. Seriously. Shelby can make anyone look good, so if you're interested, let me know.

I realized this weekend how much I love decorating/painting. I also reorganized my bathroom, and as nerdy as it sounds, I had a blast. If you ever need something reorganized, let me know. I think in my next life, I'll be a decorator or a home organizer or something.

I also realized this weekend how much I love Shelby and Kelsey. They are simply fabulous girls and I can't wait until we get old and our kids can have play dates together.

Saturday night we went to The Tap Room in San Marcos. Good food. Good drinks. And cheap. It's my new favorite hang out place in San Marcos. Ask me about it and I'll take you sometime.

Tomorrow I have my first fieldwork of the semester. I'm a wee bit nervous.

Hoping everyone enjoyed MLK day, sorry this was so boring,
Jenna

2 comments:

Johanna said...

It's a good thing you are finding your niche in life. Soon we will be decorating baby's room, so be getting excited!!

Unknown said...

well. you have had better. but i will let it slide this one time.

being over-critical,
foster