THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

A Night Out With the Girls

Last night, I missed my first night of blogging for the new year. I'm ok with it. Blogging every day gets really old.

Anyways, I missed blogging yesterday for good reason, because yesterday was a super busy day.

First, I came home. It feels grown up to call San Marcos home, but I really do consider it home now. I do miss a lot of the people and places and conversations in Georgetown though.

Then, I went and worked with Merced. I took the whole break off from work, which was nice, and it was good to see Merced again. Yesterday was his birthday, so I refused to make him do his usual worksheets and stuff. Instead, we went to Wal-Mart and picked out toys.

Finally, after work, we went to downtown for Macy's 21st birthday. I had sushi for the first time, which was an interesting experience, but I really enjoyed some of it.

Afterwords, we headed to 6th street, met up with a bunch of fun people, and even spent part of the night with Todd Reesing:



It was an outrageously fun night!

It was so fun that we skipped going out tonight because we were all too tired. It does feel so good to be back home with my favorite people!

Now that I'm back home, I can start working on completing my "List of Things To Do Before I Die". Look for that post tomorrow.

P.S. Since its going to be coming into conversation a lot, can someone come up with a shorter name?

Enjoying the Comforts of Home,
Jenna

0 comments: