THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

  1. One of my guilty pleasures is eating icing straight out of the can. Disgusting, I know.
  2. Ironically enough, I also have a fear of being overweight.
  3. I have an embarrassingly huge phobia of needles and shots.
  4. I have a hard time telling people no.
  5. I have been blogging since July and I just figured out that pressing the compose button allows me to do bullets and numbers and change the size of the font. I am computer illiterate.
  6. I am beginning to develop an odd addiction to re run crime dramas. Law and Order, NCIS, Burn Notice, Psyche, Monk, CSI, Without A Trace, Cold Case. I watch them even if I've already seen the episode. Weird, I know.
  7. I havn't skipped any classes yet.
  8. I enjoy listening to books on tape. I am currently halfway through the first Twilight book. Thanks Ally!
  9. My family has 100s of rabbits in the garage. My dad raises them as a hobby. That statement is neither a joke or an exaggeration.
  10. I'm going to be spending June and July in Uganda working with the organization Empower A Child! You can check out their website here.
Obviously, I'm extremely excited about this opportunity, and I ask that you would start praying for me now. I promise to write more on this later, but I have two papers I need to get started on. I just wanted to share my exciting news and ask for your prayers for this exciting journey.

Also, just in case you keep up with my blog, this is the big news and the secret exciting opportunity I've been talking about, just in case you didn't catch that.

Spending the summer in Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Jenna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. congrats!

you better take photo/video cameras over there and come back with some sweet stuff!

talk about a photoblog!

Shelby Van Daley said...

JENNA!!!!! I am so happy for you i am glad that you found a place to serve the Lord this summer. That is where our compassion kid is-- so neat!