THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

More New Things for 2009

I am going to see how many days in a row I can post a blog. I know today is technically the 4th, but this one counts as the 3rd. Don't argue with me.

I thought of 3 more things I would like to change about myself in 2009:

1. I tried chicken fried deer steak tonight. It was good. Really good. Better than chicken fried steak. In 2009, I will never pass up the opportunity to try something new. You only live once.

2. I am going to stop biting my nails and cuticles. It is a disgusting habit.

3. I do this thing that really annoys me. I don't know if it annoys other people, but it annoys me. No matter what the age of the person I am talking about, I refer to them as boys and girls. I call my dad a boy, I call my grandpa a boy, I call boys my age boys, even though most of them are men. I have decided this is childish. I think making the move to refering to people over the age of 18 as men and women will take me one step closer to being a grown up.

Continuing the Theme of Change,
Jenna

0 comments: