THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things to Do Before I Die-January Edition

As promised, today is the day we pick out what thing I am going to complete for January. The bad news is, my list has over 150 things on it. I realized today that it is simply too long to type up, so here is the game plan:

Every month, I am going to list things that I think could be completed in the month. Then, you read them, and if you want to do something on the list with me, you let me know, and we will work something out.

Obviously, this plan depends on you a lot, so I really hope you won't let me down. I don't care who you are, how well I know you, or how long its been since we have talked, if you're willing to complete something with me, I'll entertain the idea.

With that being said, here's the stuff I think I could complete in January:

1. Ride in a hot air balloon
2. Play a round of golf
3. Sword fight someone
4. Ride a horse
5. Go skinny dipping
6. Ride on a train
7. Go to a rap concert and be the only white people there
8. Eat caviar
9. Sing karaoke by myself
10. Hit on a boy with a cheesy pick up line
11. Learn to tap dance
12. Go to a horse race
13. Play tackle football
14. Tour Texas stadium
15. Shoot a gun

And there you go. Let me know if you want to do one with me.

Completing Life's Goals,
Jenna

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

if you move skinny dipping to june or july's list, i'm in.