THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Getting Close To The End

This morning we woke up and went to Sanyu babies home. We were supposed to take Francis back to Katawalma but his case worker lied about him not having an appointment because she was too lazy to take him. She actually flat out refused to take him, and the director of the baby’s home wasn’t there to say anything. It made me really upset. I took some measurements of Francis and his chair myself and I am hoping they will work when I take the chair back on Wednesday.

The rest of the morning I did therapy on the usual kids. I also filled out some paper work on them. The “therapist” that comes to the baby’s home literally does nothing there anymore, I have completely taken over. I’m a little nervous about leaving him with all the kids next week.

After the baby’s home we came home and had some lunch and a planning meeting. I spent most of the rest of the afternoon looking at pictures with the people who were leaving. Kevin, Jen, Jessie, and I also made Kevin and Jessie’s last trip to Chicken Express.

After working on my paper a little bit, Kevin, Jessie, the Emilys, and I left with Ivan and Edith to say goodbye to Kevin, Jessie, and Emily at the airport. It was really really sad to see them go. I actually almost cried at the airport. Leaving next week is going to be so hard.

We also picked up 4 new people at the airport. I haven’t really had a chance to get to know them yet, but they seem nice.

Tomorrow we are going back to Modern Primary School. It should be a great day!

Looking forward to tomorrow,
Jenna

0 comments: