THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Potter Day!!!!!

Today was a relatively uneventful day. We woke up and went to church at St. Kakuba chapel. We had been there before, and it was pretty much just like being in a typical American church again; however, this time they had a woman guest preacher, and she was a tad bit more entertaining.

After church Kevin, Jen, and I went to chicken express for lunch. Kevin leaves Monday and Jen leaves Tuesday so it was good to talk and hang out with them before they leave. After lunch, I worked on my paper a little bit and then we went to see Harry Potter (hooray!) at Garden City. Heath, Kevin, Tony the Stalker, Emily, Jessie, Amy, Jovan, LaTisha, and I all went and enjoyed the summer movie I have most been looking forward to. Overall, I really like it, although I was a bit disappointed about some of the stuff they cut out from the book. We got some ice cream before we headed home. It was another great outing.

After we got back, Kevin, Heath, Emily, and I weren’t big fans of dinner, so we went to Chili’s to get something to eat. We ended up having a great conversation about girls and guys and relationships. It was one of my favorite meals so far in Uganda.

I am spending the rest of the night working on my paper. I am slowly but surely making progress. My goal is to finish by Friday, so cross your fingers.

Tomorrow, Jessie, Ty, Natalie, Kevin, and Emily leave. 5 new people are coming, but I am really going to miss the people that are going.

Tomorrow is gonna be a sad day,
Jenna

0 comments: